The Best Time of the Day
It is all about the best time to perform life activities. These are based on my personal opinion.
4pm – 6pm
When it comes to going outdoors to roam around somewhere and enjoy every scenery, it’s best to do it from 4 pm to 6 pm. It is the period before sunset we love.
- At the park – You see the trees dancing because of blowing winds. Seeing a lovely family having their selfies together feels heartwarming. The diligent ice cream vendors are ringing their bell while the cheerful children are playing. Statues, monuments, fountains, and gardens relax you.
- At the beach – How about the waves? I’m pretty sure your ears will crave their sound. How about the seashells and starfish? Or the corals? They are natural wonders that you want for home display. You may also do activities, like surfing, beach volleyball, swimming, building a sandcastle, and sunbathing at 4 pm. What you will love the most is looking at the horizon and wait for the sunset. The orange skies will make an unforgettable imprint on your memory. In the evening, you may do bonfire activities and camp as well.
- At the historical sites, museums, and churches – The sunlight of 4 pm shines upon the wonder of the picturesque places. Can you imagine that? Time machine exists thanks to the historical sites. The blend of 4 pm sunlight with the brown to marble color of the walls looks perfect for your photo gallery. Most museum closes at 6 pm, but hours before that are another ideal time for a visit. On the outside, you are amazed by the wonder of the museum’s impressive architecture, filled with detailed artwork. Inside, the displays, art, fossils, artifacts, and old documents are worth seeing. It also feels memorable when we attend religious service before the sunset. We pray and worship to refresh our spiritual selves. And then we will leave to see the sunset or beautiful evening.
- Road trip – No matter what road you will go through (either the cityscape, mountains, seaside, bridges, or plains), when you drive before and during the sunset and pair it with the music of your choice, you will enjoy it for sure.
6am – 8am
Best for Exercise
Most people would think that exercise in the morning is better than in the afternoon or evening. I agree with it because, besides the workout, I love the fresh air outside and the Vitamin D from sunlight.
There are also benefits of doing this activity in the morning. Here are some, according to healthline.com (2019).
- Less prone to distractions – because you are less likely to receive phone notifications and minimal tasks upon waking up.
- Healthy diet – early workouts can encourage you to eat more nutritious foods throughout the day.
- More energy
- More focus
- Increase alert hormones
- Better mood
- Fat burning is at a higher rate during the morning exercise.
- Controls blood sugar level and blood pressure
Start of Usual Working Time
For me, it is best to work as the daylight appears. Business transactions occur more frequently during the daytime, so possibly, more income. Meetings are best to start in the morning also, with a cappuccino.
Studying can be good when we start it in the early morning, aside from doing it in the evening. Our mind is ready, refreshed, and are alerted by the daylight, according to oxfordlearning.com. The time won’t also affect our sleep pattern, and it is a better time to catch with friends for group study.
Nunez, K. (2019, July 10). Working out in the morning: 13 benefits, research, tips, and more. Healthline. Retrieved September 28, 2021, from https://www.healthline.com/health/exercise-fitness/working-out-in-the-morning.
The best time of the day to study: Day or Night? Oxford Learning. (2017, November 30). Retrieved September 28, 2021, from https://www.oxfordlearning.com/best-time-day-to-study/.
I hope that this site is meaningful to you. Have a great day!
How will you rate this article:
About the Author:
Kyle Zamuel F. De Jesus, 20, is a MedTech student from the Philippines. He wants to pursue his dreams in life and help many people. While studying, he invests in producing articles that will surely make people enjoy. He’s not a professional writer, though. He only wants to share what is on his mind.
I will appreciate it if you follow me on these social media accounts. Thank you!